(1) O'Connor, Anahad. “Men's Use of Testosterone on the Rise.” The New York Times, The New York Times, 3 June 2013, well.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/06/03/mens-use-of-hormone-on-the-rise/.
(2) Wang, et al. “Low-Fat High-Fiber Diet Decreased Serum and Urine Androgens in Men | The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism | Oxford Academic.” OUP Academic, Oxford University Press, 1 June 2005, academic.oup.com/jcem/article/90/6/3550/2870596.
(3) Freedman, D S, et al. “Relation of Serum Testosterone Levels to High Density Lipoprotein Cholesterol and Other Characteristics in Men.” Advances in Pediatrics., U.S. National Library of Medicine, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1998648.
(4) “Bigger, Faster, Stronger? 6 Benefits of Testosterone.” Healthline, Healthline Media, www.healthline.com/health/benefits-testosterone.
(5) Lane, A R, et al. “Influence of Dietary Carbohydrate Intake on the Free Testosterone: Cortisol Ratio Responses to Short-Term Intensive Exercise Training.” Advances in Pediatrics., U.S. National Library of Medicine, Apr. 2010,
(6) “Carb Controversy: Why Low-Carb Diets Have Got It All Wrong.” Precision Nutrition, 19 Feb. 2018, www.precisionnutrition.com/low-carb-diets.
(7) MacKelvie, K, et al. Advances in Pediatrics., U.S. National Library of Medicine, Aug. 2000, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1724199/.
(8) National Center for Biotechnology Information. U.S. National Library of Medicine. 1989. Aug 2.
(9) Matthews, Michael. “Cardio and Muscle Growth: Friends or Foes?” Muscle For Life, Muscle For Life, www.muscleforlife.com/cardio-and-muscle-growth-friends-or-foes/.
(10) Kreher, Jeffrey B., and Jennifer B. Schwartz. Overtraining Syndrome., U.S. National Library of Medicine, Mar. 2012, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3435910/.
(11) “Catabolism.” Wikipedia, Wikimedia Foundation, 13 June 2018, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catabolism.
(12) Kevat, Deepak. “What Is Catabolism ? Know The Best Way To Avoid Catabolic State.”Fitness World, 16 Mar. 2017, wiki-fitness.com/what-is-catabolsim-and-best-way-to-avoid/.
(13) Kreher, Jeffrey B., and Jennifer B. Schwartz. U.S. National Library of Medicine, Mar. 2012, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3435910/.
(14) Martens, H F, et al. “Decreased Testosterone Levels in Men with Rheumatoid Arthritis: Effect of Low Dose Prednisone Therapy.” U.S. National Library of Medicine, Aug. 1994, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7983641.
(15) Cruz, Manny De La. “How This Simple Yoga Pose Can Boost Your Testosterone Levels By 33%.” Well Built Style, 16 June 2018, www.wellbuiltstyle.com/how-this-simple-yoga-pose-can-boost-your-testosterone-levels-by-33/.
(16) Goh, V H, and T Y Tong. “Sleep, Sex Steroid Hormones, Sexual Activities, and Aging in Asian Men.” U.S. National Library of Medicine, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19684340.
(17) Nelson, L R, and S E Bulun. “Estrogen Production and Action.” Advances in Pediatrics., U.S. National Library of Medicine, Sept. 2001, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11511861.